October 11, 2009

Take a step back in time...



hi everyone,

This is a gown that I have been working on for what seems like forever! LOL But I am really happy with the result :)

As you know, I don't make clothes often, and when I do it's because I simply can't find anything in SL like what I want... so I make it LOL



The gown features lace detailing on the bodice, hem and cuff frills and is finished with some charming pearl buttons. There are two skirt options, with and without a tie back and everything is of course mod/copy so you can adjust it to your avi. I hope you enjoy this peak into an era of gentle feminine beauty.

The nightgown is available in world at the Moonsong main store or at Xstreet should you like to give this as a gift.

Enjoy!

~Faery~

PS don't forget that if you wear your in world group tag you receive a 10% discount when purchasing store cards =D If you're not already a member of Studio Sidhe in world group, you are most welcome to join.


Ad Credits:


Hair: >TRUTH< Candice - burgundy
Skin: *blowpop* N2 Elizabeth -tone C- 1.1 Bare 1
Pose: :+:SS:+: Faery Balance 1 (Taken from Rainbow wine glass)& vendor ad.
Ears: SLink and Studio Sidhe Sachara Crystal Elf Ears Pointy
Feet: SLink - Jolie Bare Feet
Location: Studio Sidhe Mainstore @ Moonsong

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!