October 15, 2009

...and 40 Foot Smurfs!!!



Oh hai!

I don't usually do fashion blogs, well actually, I don't think I ever have before, but first time for everything! And I know that Caj, Gidge, Acha, Mourna, Tear & Amyla will be going "Has the world gone mad??? FAERY IS BLOGGING!!! *dies*"

But THIS outfit I felt needed some Faery bloggage... for two reasons:

First Reason: The dress is the spectacular new creation of Evie's Closet... a name I'm sure you'll agree that is synonymous with style and quality.

and...

Second Reason: This outfit is named for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heehee

I am, to be totally serious now; so completely honoured by this tribute and beyond touched... to know that someone thinks enough of you that they would want to name one of their creations after you; well it's massive. Is there a greater compliment? And for that creation to be made by one of the best designers in SL... I'm floored! There is really no other way to put it.

Below is a pic that Evie did (amazing photographer as well as being a genius designer) which I wanted to show you here because I just love how versatile her creations are... from the top pic of the rather goth look I did above, to this sweet, whimsical image below... I think it shows that you are only limited by your imagination when choosing a look to go with her creations.



The outfit comes in five different colours with each colour coming with FOUR different options of dress... and the wings are so gorgeous! :D

So go to Evie's Closet now, and pick yourself up a glorious faery outfit, I'd love to see what you do with my namesake heehee

Enjoy!

~Faery~


Top Pic Credits:

Dress - Faery by Evie's Closet
Skin - Vampire by Nomine
Hair - Noah by Philotic Energy
Arm Brace - Flipside
Bracelet - Spider & Cobweb Bracelet - Studio Sidhe
Stockings - Blowpop
Ears - SLink & Studio Sidhe Crystal earring collab.
Boots - Wo Boots Zero Number
Monocle -:::zhizheng:: G-Glasses01 monocle2
Location - Studio Sidhe @ Moonsong
Pose - Studio Sidhe

1 comment:

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

I adores your gothy look! Great post!

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!