February 27, 2010

Alice Loitering Among the Shrooms @ Studio Sidhe



Hi everyone!

As I'm sure most of you know, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland has been released and everyone is back to talking about this classic tale :D

A while a go a shout out was given for creators who wanted to be a part of an event in SL to celebrate the release of the film. I jumped on it as an excellent opportunity to do two things I've wanted to do for a long time... make my own 'shroom poses and use my clock face texture that I made ages ago for a pic on my flickr stream for something in SL! So hooray! both missions accomplished with this pose prop! :D

Sadly the event is for all intents and purposes canceled, as I was informed today, so while that is sad thing, at least the other designers and myself still have our creations to release :D

So lets talk about the shrooms! *grins* They can be either a pose prop or they can be used as a feature for your garden. With 6 fun poses and the prop itself being of a quality and style I'm sure you've come to recognise as being distinctly Studio Sidhe. You're bound to have heaps of fun with this! :D

Alice Loitering Among the Shrooms is available either in world at our main store or on Xstreet.

Until next time,

Take care and have fun,

~Faery~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!