August 20, 2009

Sorcerer's Staff... add some magic to your day :D



This is a very special release, and of course has a story... but first for those who don't like stories and just want to cut to the chase:

This pose prop is wearable, menu driven multi pose and comes with both a left and right handed version of the staff :D 4 poses + plus one staff hold pose, so a total of 5 poses in all in each staff. The staffs are mod/copy so you can fit them to your avi and mod the staff to suit your pic.

Available in world at Studio Sidhe or Xstreet.

Okay! that done... time for my story!!! You comfy? ... okay, I'll wait while you grab a pose ball... ready? righto!

Well, I went down to Siddean's store, SLink, when the Revolution Coats came out...who didn't? they are HOTNESS! and got the Chocolate one for some promo pics I did with the Kaleidoscope set I recently released as well as the collaboration between Sid and I... (the elf ears with the Kaleidoscope earrings), so that was all good, I was all ooh, How chic am I? but then randomly, as only seems to happen to me, I accidentally had hair named after me, done by Hair Solutions, and the lovely Kia from said business sent me the hair... so there I was running around my crazy, yet fun little corner of SL; feeling like a Million dollars in my SLink coat & my very own hair and thought OMG! I'm like some windswept sorcerer in this outfit!!!! and of course, HAD to make a staff and poses to go with... which of course meant I had to go back to SLink and get the coat in black (*nods*, yes, it really was necessary... one must have pretty stuff). So there you have it... my rather long winded ramble about how this latest pose prop came to be.

I would also like to give a BIG thank you to Achariya Maktoum (both Lady Acha and Boy Acha) for taking the pics for the ads, she is a lovely woman and way talented. THANK YOU ACHA!!! :D

That's all from me for now,

Enjoy!

~Faery~

Credits:

Photographer & Models: Achariya Maktoum

(Boy)
Bear cloak and hat: Hat Mechanic King Bear
Skin: Abyss Scorpio Dystopian
Pants: Sn@tch leather pants in brown, meant for girls
Shoes: Zero Number side-zip boots
Bandages: ~silentsparrow~ from the Aconite outfit
Necklace: Studio Sidhe Bone & Silver Engraved Choker (men's)

(Girl)
Hair: Schadenfreude Veronique
Skin: SLink Bijou Skin Pale Midnight
Coat: SLink Revolution Coat Black
Boots: SLink Claire Boots in Black
Necklace: Violet Voltaire Kawaii Cameo Necklace

2 comments:

Evie Miles said...

Leave it to you to come up with yet another brilliant and USEFUL pose prop. I love this!

Auntykuro said...

my pleasure, it was fun to pose about with you.

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!