March 07, 2011

A taste of the masculine...



Hi everyone!

Today I'm pleased to announce Studio Sidhe's participation in the first Menswear Monday event! :D

Basically the deal is that for one day only men can choose from a selection of creations and designs from some awesome SL brands at a price that won't make them cry...EVERYTHING there is 100L or UNDER :D

I LOVE this as I have often thought the men of SL do get somewhat forgotten... and I admit that while I have almost always had items for men in store, it's a long time between mens releases... I do however let myself off the hook there somewhat as my store name *is* Studio SIDHE (pronounced SHEE) heehee Even so, Men have for years been requesting I make more mens stuff and so, I've made this pose prop...especially for men...

Enjoy!

~Faery~

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!