December 17, 2008

Silver Filigree Jewellery @ Studio Sidhe!!!





Hi Everyone!

I am seriously excited, every time I make something I always try to go a little beyond what I've done before, I love learning and trying new things...
The bracelet in particular, was a massive undertaking and I had no idea if it would work right up to the very end when I was setting the attachment points!


Freebie:

When you looked at the ad for the set you probably noticed that down the bottom it says the matching earrings are a freebie; Amelia Case over at Philotic Energy has made a special edition Christmas freebie hair to go with, so this is a little collaboration between us. If you would like to grab some fabulous hair AND the matching earrings, head on over to Philotic Energy


Sale:

I've put my Christmas tree up at the main store, and have put some gift boxes underneath... each box holds a store card and is marked at 20% off. So swing on in and get a bargain! They make great gifts but they can also be used to get yourself something nice at a considerable discount! ;)
*** please note that only the store cards in the gift boxes are discounted***

The Bracelet and Pendant are available either in world at our mains tore or on OnRez or Xstreet.

Thanks everyone, until next time,

Enjoy!

~Faery~

Credits:

Outfit: Chaospire "Lacepetal" Victorian Camibloomers in White
Pose:[LAP] from the Material Girl Collection
Hair: Philotic Energy... the style is for you to find! ;)

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!