February 18, 2009

:+:SS:+: Flower Bangles: A complement to Evie's Closet's "Aventine"







Okay, so you might have heard... I was recently put on the auction block to raise money at the Date for Down Under Auction to raise money for the Red Cross Victorian Bush Fire Appeal... so of course I had to find a FLASH outfit, which I found at Evie's Closet... a beautiful dress called "Aventine" ... but I had nothing to wear with it! so I came up with a bangle to match the lovely gown I was wearing... Evie liked it so much she sent me the rest of the colours to make matching bangles for those as well!

A special thank you to Evie for helping me get decked out so wonderfully for the auction... sadly because of extreme I wasn't able to showcase the beautiful skirt and sleeves, people had to make do admiring the quality glitch pants and top! nor sadly, could I show off my bangle LOL oh well (such is the way of these events!). Anyways, a great time was had by all and a whole lot of money got raised for the Victorian Bush Fire Relief appeal! Great work everyone!!!! :D

You can wear this outfit (in full) by purchasing the lovely Aventine dress from Evie's Closet (btw, I am only showing ONE version of the dress, each pack comes with TWO versions... how good is that???!) and you can also find the bangles at Evie's Closet, Studio Sidhe Main Store OR on Xstreet.

Enjoy!

~Faery~

Credits:

Hair: Zero Designs - * 0 Style * Yuuya *(Swedish Blond)_M
Wings: Chaospire - Chaospire - "Moonlace" Flexible Faery Wings
Pose: Long Awkward Pose - [LAP] Secret Admirer
Dress: Evie's Closet - *EC* Aventine Yellow/Green Gown

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!