July 18, 2009

Something Fun & Funky for the Summer!!!



Hi everyone!

It appears I'm on a bit of creating bender at the moment! LOL I think it might have something to do with my third rez day coming up? not sure... but YAY while it lasts! :D

For a lot of you it's summer, so your looking for things to complete your summer look... for me, it's winter *sobs* but making bright and happy things always makes me feel better, so it's a win for you, and a win for me! > Insert Dancing Banana <

These are currently available in store at Studio Sidhe and Xstreet.

Thanks everyone, until next time!

Enjoy!

~Faery~

Ad Credits:

Accessories:

:+:SS:+: Silver Nose Chain with Bells
:+:SS:+: Teardrop & Bell Headpiece - Silver
Skin: La Sylphide - Liliana - Black and White - Noir
Outfit: *EC* Soleil Faery - Luna
Eyes: EyeFidelity RealEyes - Sharbat Bright (i) - SbZ
Hair: Exile Emmanuelle mink
Pose: :+:SS:+: Attitude Model Pose 1 [Mirrored]

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!