November 15, 2009

Dream Dancing



Evangeline Miles of Evie's Closet has released Elizabeth. A beautiful gown of exquisite detail and craftsmanship... I know, TOTAL Captain Obvious moment given we're talking about Evie's Closet...when has she released something that is not perfection itself?

The gown is awesome, I love the swishing skirt movement... that's one of the things that gets me every time with Evie's creations... the natural flow and movement of her skirts. I always find myself looking for a dance ball so I can watch the skirt go SWISH! heehee LOL so decided to include a piccy of my avi dancing at Moonsong.

Evie teamed up with Elizabeth Tinsley (notice the name did you? good, cause the dress *is* named for Elizabeth, so you are very clever) who made some spectacularly detailed and delicate jewellery to go with the gowns. The clever thing about this collaboration is that Elizabeth has given you two options for the collar and necklace, you can wear the necklace without the collar... easy. OR you can wear the collar with the necklace already attached, so you don't have to worry about conflicting attachment points! I love that sort of forethought! :D

Oh best news EVER! The Elizabeth gowns are available for a LIMITED time only at a ridiculously low special release price, so get there NOW![TAXI]

That's all from me, I'm going to go back to my dancing!

Until next time,

Enjoy!

~Faery~


Credits:


Gown: *EC* Elizabeth - Green
Jewellery: ET~The Faerie Queene in Forest
Hair: Exile Emmanuelle hazelnut
Skin: LS Katie Tan - Mocha
Eyes: EyeFidelity RealEyes - Sharbat (i) - SbZ
Pose: Studio Sidhe
Location: Moonsong

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!