January 23, 2009

Studio Sidhe Wall Ad Competition!!!



Once upon a time, about 6 months (or so) ago, a great friend of mine Zai Lynch introduced me to something rather cool, and from it came a rather fun idea to build a wall unlike any other LOL The wall itself looks fairly ordinary, just another part of the ruins that comprises my main store. Until you walk right into it… then the fun starts ;)

For those of you that have gone exploring and discovered all the bits and bobs to see and do at Studio Sidhe, you undoubtedly know what I’m talking about… I’ve had people there for literally hours playing with the wall! So it is no surprise I guess that since I built the wall I’ve had many many MANY requests to sell copies of it so that people can have there very own walls to play with… the problem for me is how do you show in one ad just what the wall actually does?

Just recently one of Studio Sidhe’s very clever group members, Veneigh Eilde, came up with the BRILLIANT idea to hold a competition to make the ad for the wall. So that’s what I’m doing… it’s great, gets the job done AND allows me to concentrate on making some other great stuff :D

Your probably wondering what prizes are up for grabs? Here you go…

$5000L payed in Linden Dollars to the winner.
$1000L Studio Sidhe Store Card for second prize.
$500L Studio Sidhe Store Card for third prize.

There will also be random prizes given for those entries that while maybe not in the top 3, have something about them that is note worthy :D

So if this seems like something that you’d like to have a go at, go to Studio Sidhe Main Store in world and look for the above sign, touch it and get the full details of the competition.

Hurry up though, entries close on the 6th of February!!!

As always, I hope you have heaps of fun,

Enjoy!

~Faery~

No comments:

Studio Sidhe

RL art in SL. Fashion for your second life... Wear your art!